LEARN TO ROW
So you fancy the challenge of learning to row?
Rowing is a unique, fun and dynamic sport. No other human-powered vessel can get you around Lake Union in as fast and elegant a fashion as a rowing shell. At College Club Seattle, we don’t take shortcuts when teaching you to row. Our classes are limited to 8 people to ensure that everybody who signs up gets a lot of attention and coaching. We teach you the fundamentals of sculling in our four week learn to row class. By catering our coaching to your learning style and providing engaging, dynamic classes along the way, our learn to row graduates are better equipped to handle our local waterways. Consider this your introduction to a sport that will last you a lifetime.
- To teach all new rowers the basics of the rowing stroke
- To become confident on the water in sculling boats
- To learn the traffic pattern so new rowers can handle the waterways safely
- To get people of all ages and genders access to the water
- To promote health and fitness to a new generation of athletes
Saturday/Sunday class - 8:30 - 10:00 am
Series I: February 29, March 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 28
Series II: May 23, 24, 30, 31, June 6, 7, 13, 14
Series III: July 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, August 8, 9
Series IV: August 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, September 5, 6
Series V: September 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27, October 3, 4
($50.00 deposit required to hold your spot)
To Sign up email form to: